[ic] Help with product group

Music music at labyrinth.net.au
Wed May 14 06:32:00 UTC 2008

>I am still stuck on this. I am building a site from scratch.
> I have different subcategories pages. What tag do I use
> for the products to list in the right subcategory pages.
> example I have other Language bibles html pages and what
> all product that go in that category to list on that page.

It is much easier for first time Interchange users to start with a project
based on the Standard store demo because it has code examples all of the way
through it that show how to do things like this.

If you have truly built the site from scratch and want to continue you will
have to read the documentation on Search tags.

You might go to: http://www.interchange.rtfm.info and search for search.

If you are having this much trouble already I would suggest running makecat
and creating a second catalog using the Standard store example that you
could use for studying Interchange with or use for the basis of your 1st
catalog.