[ic] page number count

Darnell Hudson hudsondarnell43 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 21 23:43:55 UTC 2008

Rick Bragg wrote:
> Take a look at more-list
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/more-list.html
> particularly the matches and match-count area's
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/more-list.html#matches
> or also maybe PREFIX-increment can help?
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/PREFIX-increment.html
> just a quick reply...
> rick
> On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 18:50 -0800, Darnell Hudson wrote:
>> Does any know how to do the number of products that can display on a page
>> in a category. I want it to show like to products on each page. and how
>> many products
>> in that category.

Here is the code to one of my category pages.
I am try to figure out were I need to put the more-list and the match shown. anyone with ideas will help me out

[css MAIN_CSS]

[css cat_results_CSS]
[css image_css]

[include top]

[include left]

            SELECT  *
            FROM    products
            WHERE   inactive <> 1
            AND     prod_group = 'Bible Encyclopedia and Dictionary'
            ORDER BY prod_group, category, description

        [products-change grp][condition][products-param
        <h1>[products-param prod_group]</h1>
        [/products-change grp]
 [products-change cat][condition][products-param category][/condition]
        <h2>[products-param category]</h2>
        [/products-change cat]

   [image src="[products-code]" imagesubdir="thumb"]

[include right]

[include bottom]