[ic] more-list on a fly page

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Apr 7 12:40:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a query on a "fly" page.  The query gets part of it's arg from
the mv_arg of the fly page to look up lots of rows the affiliates
table.

The problem comes in with the "more" list on that flypage. The prev,
next, links show up fine, but when I click on them they cause a server
error.

I also get a server error if the query is inside a "process" page.

Is there any way to use a more list in this scope?  If not, I am
thinking of using Ajax, but I have no experience with that yet.

My current fly page with query...

[fly-list
    code="[data session arg]"
    onfly=1
    base="groups"
    ]

  [query
    type=list
    label=affiliates
    prefix=affiliates
    list_prefix=affiliates_list
    table=affiliate
    more=1
    ml="10"
    sql=|
  SELECT *
  FROM affiliate
  WHERE EXISTS(SELECT * FROM privileges
                 WHERE privileges.group_code = "[data session arg]"
                 AND privileges.username = affiliate.affiliate
               )
  AND affiliate <> "[data session username]"
  AND email_verified = 1
  AND user_verified = 1
  AND inactive <> 1
  ORDER BY lname, fname, email
  |]

[affiliates_list-more-list]
Matches [matches] of [match-count] found.
<BR>[decade-next] [/decade-next] [more] [decade-prev] [/decade-prev]<BR>
[/affiliates_list-more-list]

[affiliates_list-on-match]

Thanks!
Rick