[ic] Interchange color/size/etc options.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Wed Apr 8 00:47:06 UTC 2009

Steve Graham wrote:
>> Log files say (even after I created the "options" table):
>>
>> <SNIP a bunch of IP/date/path/etc data>  Safe: No options db? at (tag
>> 'cgi') line 4.
>>
>>>         $id = $CGI->{item_id};
>>>
>>>         my $db = $Db{$CGI->{mv_data_table}}
>>>                 or die "No options db?";
>>>
>>>         $CGI->{ui_data_fields} = 'code products:description o_enable
>>>
>> o_matrix o_modular';
>>
>>>         if($db->record_exists($id) and $db->field($id, 'o_modular')) {
>>>                 $CGI->{ui_data_fields} .= ' sku o_master';
>>>                 $CGI->{ui_options_modular} = 1;
>>>         }
>>>         return;
>>>

> this may be getting a little deep for me, but you did restart or apply
> changes after creating table?
>
> Steve

    I restarted interchange.  I'm not sure what "apply changes" would
entail?   Also, a further clue, even after the restart, in the
Interchange admin "Tables"  tab, it still does not recognize that I have
created the 'options' table.  Is there somewhere I have to go to tell
Interchange it's got a new table?

Thanks,

--
Adam Lambert