[ic] PayPalExpress Signature and Token?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at gfdm.net
Tue Apr 21 23:07:24 UTC 2009

Jon Jensen wrote:

>>> That's great, Lyn. Thanks. We'll be happy to have them.
>>>
>> Is this all somewhere in CVS?
>>

> No, it still lives only on a few of Lyn's client sites. He's working on
> extracting the code to go into CVS for the rest of us.
>
> Jon
Hello,

I'm installing the PayPalExpress module for a client of mine. Once I got
everything configured and started testing, I cam across the same issue
that was reported in this thread. I'm wondering if the newer version of
the module is available somewhere other than Lyn's client sites at this
time.

If it's not, I'm wondering if Lyn can provide me with a copy of the
newer version he mentioned in this thread.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC