[ic] Refunds via [charge]

Chris Kershaw chris at endpoint.com
Tue Aug 4 18:39:28 UTC 2009

Grant wrote:
>> Thanks Carl. There must have been modification to Payment.pm right?
>> There is no mention of orderid or auth_code parameters here:
>> http://docs.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/online/tags/charge.html
>> or:
>> http://github.com/interchange/interchange/tree/42aeabd01c3ab80b94e2a9271b8a742678a74542/lib/Vend
>> Chris, do you plan to committ your Payment.pm changes?
>> - Grant
Hi Grant,

No changes to Payment.pm were made for this. The orderid and auth_code
are returned from Authorize.net. The log_transaction file already should
be saving this information in the transactions table. As for order_id
and auth_code, these are used in the AuthorizeNet.pm. The charge tag
accepts them and sends to the actual Payment module used.

They are also used in the update_order_status.tag show here:

This development was done in a more custom way for my client and I am
working on a solution to be committed. I am hoping to have this ready
for review sometime soon.

Hope this helps.

Chris Kershaw
End Point Corp.