[ic] Bank of America interface

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Aug 12 17:23:30 UTC 2009

Quoting Lyn St George (lyn at zolotek.net):
> On Wednesday 12 August 2009 17:52:43 Mike Heins wrote:
> > Does anyone know what the Bank of America (BOA) is currently using
> > for a payment interface? I know at one point we had a module named
> > CyberSource, but I believe it was deleted.
>
> One of my clients is using ICS.pm (part of CyberSource due to acquisitions or
> updates or whatever) with BoA, and it seems to be the one in the distro from
> 30.03.2007.

Yes, actually I use ICS myself for a couple of clients. For some reason
I thought BOA had gone to something else.

The Business::OnlinePayment module is dated 2002, so I thought it was
dead.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- unknown, often falsely attributed to Winston Churchill