[ic] questions

Chris Kershaw chris at endpoint.com
Mon Aug 24 15:51:24 UTC 2009

hdunlap at cielosystems.net wrote:
> My name is Hunter Dunlap with Cielo Systems. We are trying to build a
> web-store and would like to use your services. Our company will be
> shipping different items from across the US, so obviously the shipping
> cost will vary. I was wondering how you integrate your services with
> shipping, ie UPS.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Hunter Dunlap

Hello Hunter,

Integrating a custom shipping method can be done in a number of ways and
will depend greatly your exact requirements. Interchange has a UPS query
tag which can calculate costs based on an origin and destination
zipcode. Are you interested in hiring help for this project? I would be
glad to discuss your needs in more detail.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Kershaw