[ic] Usertag return value

Daniel Browning db at endpoint.com
Thu Feb 5 19:05:12 UTC 2009

On Thursday 05 February 2009 10:47:10 am Grant wrote:
> but that kills the whole page.  What is the correct way to do this so
> I can evaluate whether or not the tag executed properly?

You could use exceptions with an Interchange [try] block (see
etc/log_transaction for an example), but I think a simple return value
would suffice in this case. If you want a "0" return value when one or more
of the sizes fails, then use a return value variable and only set it to
true if all three succeed.
--
DB