[ic] [ice] Getting ride of credit card box at checkout

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Feb 9 19:33:20 UTC 2009

I think it has to do with the last lines in

include/checkout/new_browser_payment (and maybe others, didn't look further)

<script>
        visible('[either][value mv_order_profile][or]credit_card[/either]');
</script>

When you get there first time around mv_order_profile is probably not set,
so it will automatically put the 'credit_card' div as visible ... Doesn't
make sense if you do not have any option for creditcard ... So you could
actually rip out all the divs that do not pertain to your site as they are
useless ...

But else you might be done by removing those 3 lines .. or changing
'credict_card' to 'purchase_order' for your situation.

CU,

Gert