[ic] User-based Alternate Page Set?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Fri Feb 27 18:10:55 UTC 2009

Hello IC Users,

I'm wondering if there's a simple way to have a catalog use a set of
pages from a different directory on a per-user basis? Something like
having pages from an alt_pages directory served based on IP or username,
rather than pages from the default pages directory.

I need to be able to test new pages for a site upgrade and with this
particular catalog, I'd rather not set up a clone staging copy (for
reasons I won't go into right now). The catalog is running on IC version

Any suggestions?

Global Focus Digital Media, LLC