[ic] [item-subtotal] in array lists

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Jun 3 13:11:13 UTC 2009

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke at linuxia.de):
> Hello,
> Is there a reason that [item-subtotal] doesn't work in array lists like
> [query sql="select sku,quantity from cart_products where cart = 2009" list=1]
> [/query]
> It appears to be an omission which should be fixed in Interpolate.pm.

Why? There is no cart item to subtotal. Now if you decided to allow
cart items to be arrays as well as hashes,

I think it would be as useful to have [item-math quantity * subtotal].

Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
car payments.  -- Earl Wilson