[ic] reports Affiliate

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Mon Nov 23 15:51:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 07:48 -0500, kerry at basicq.com wrote:
> I ma trying to figure out why I am getting visits by
> Affiliate when I do not have a program for them. Just curious as to where
> the visit comes from.
> Kerry
> k2b3
> Traffic Statistics
> Date 	Affiliate 	Visits 	Hits 	Pages 	Prod. views 	Items in cart 	Orders
> November 22, 2009 	1 	139 	341 	77
> 43.17% 	266
> 61.87% 	0 	0

Take a look at your "affiliate" table.  There is probably at least 1
"user" in there and whatever that affiliate is such as "hardhat".
Someone clicked somewhere on a link such as
http://yourwebite.com/cgi/catalogname/index.html?mv_pc=hardhat You can
also look at your web server referral log (or use google analytics) to
see who links to you...

believed to be clean.