[ic] Simple Options, expired page

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sun Apr 18 04:32:23 UTC 2010

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 18/04/10 13:56, Steve Graham wrote:
> >
> > just add [scratch check_opt] at the top of ord/basket.html the code
> > defined in flypage.html is shown
> >
> > the code in Order.pm seems to pull the profiles.order before testing
> > other spaces
> >
> > suggestions?
>
> Maybe if we change the entry in profiles.order to something like this:
>
> __NAME__                              check_opt
>
> [comment]
>        This profile prevents an incomprehensible error if someone
> follows a bookmarked
>        link to a flypage.
> [/comment]
>
> [either]
> [scratch check_opt]
> [or]
> expired=always_fail That link was expired. Please try ordering again.
> [/either]
>
> __END__

That shouldn't be necessary, because the Scratch overrides the saved
one. I think that's why we did this in the first place -- to prevent problems
with option checks on links from search engines.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

{((>:o}~  <<<<Oh look!!! An idolatrous image of the prophet!!! Surely
we must now avenge this blasphemy by burning down the world!!!