[ic] New guide for setting up a Centos / RHEL5 server and installing Interchange

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Apr 28 19:27:39 UTC 2010

Peter,

I am having some permissions problems with my new install.

Are you running vlink as root, or interch ? I changed it to interch, but did
not solve problem.

What is happening during image upload from the admin UI is the files are
being uploaded correctly but have permissions of
-rw-rw---- so httpd does not have access to reading the file.
I can chmod 664 to solve this but, I must have missed a step somewhere.

all image directories are interch.interch

any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Steve