[ic] Scotland missing from countries/states

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Jan 15 07:15:27 UTC 2010

It looks like the 'official' way to go is to remove County for UK
alltogether, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_counties_of_the_United_Kingdom

Using a blank state/province field you give people the opportunity to add
the county themselves anyway.
As long as they provide the postal code the mailman should be able to
deliver.

CU,

Gert