[ic] PCI Compliance

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Jun 22 05:31:50 UTC 2010

On 22/06/10 16:53, Rick Bragg wrote:
> FYI: One change that I may be making:
> Right now, I use a shared IC instance with many stores.  (That was the
> plan to maximize resources, and minimize administration.)   I may have
> to abandon that idea and install individualized (per user) instances of
> IC.  Do I have to do this?  After all, I am not storing CC data
> anywhere, but I am storing other basic user info...

This is a good idea anyways.  While IC has no known vulnerabilities of
this type it would certainly help if one were to crop up.  Also this
would allow you to give each user control over their own interchange
instance so that they can install their own usertags and modify their
own global settings, etc.

Peter