[ic] PaypalExpress error

Dan Bergan danbergan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:48:32 UTC 2011

Hello -

I just set up PaypaylExpress.pm and I'm testing it out.

On my test site, I used the Paypal Sandbox, and everything worked just fine.
 I moved all the files over to my live site, and changed from the sanbox to
the live paypal site, and I'm receiving the following error from
log_transaction:

/process Safe: 'require' trapped by operation mask at (tag 'perl') line 6.

>       my $out = $Scratch->{transaction_record};
>       $out =~ s/^\s+//mg;
>       $out =~ s/\s+$//mg;
>       $out =~ s/[\r\n]+/\n/;
>       $out =~ s/:\n(\d+|yes|succe\w+|fail\w+)\n/: $1\n/ig;
>       return $out;

I am not receiving this message for credit card payments made through
Authorize.net, only a PayPal payment.  Can anyone give me any ideas on what
might be causing this?

Dan