[ic] Interchange Wikipedia article deleted

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sat Dec 1 05:12:12 UTC 2012

On 01/12/12 06:11, Jon Jensen wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> This was sad to see:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Interchange_(software)
>

> Any active Wikipedians who know how to get a deletion reverted?

I honestly don't know, I think pointing out that the IC community was
not given the opportunity to comment on the deletion might help.  Also
the main reason given for the deletion was lack of coverage from
external sources (notability).  If we can find articles current or past
referencing Interchange or MiniVend then I think we have a chance of
getting it restored.

It does appear that they didn't look very hard because I was able to
find some with a bit of googling, I'm sure there are more:
http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=151515
http://www.bestwebframeworks.com/web-framework-review/perl/32/interchange/
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man1/interchange.1p.html

Peter