[ic] perl/jquery file manager/uploader to use with CKEditor

Rick Bragg rbragg at gmnet.net
Mon Mar 19 19:39:21 UTC 2012

> On Mar 16, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Rick Bragg wrote:
>> Does anybody know of a good perl based file manager and uploader that works well
>> with CKEditor?  I'm basically looking for a perl/jquery replacement for the php
>> based CKFinder. I want it to work with IC, and not go outside and use a PHP
>> script
>> so I can better control security.  I would like to use something that is already
>> out there, and not write from scratch.  Any ideas?
>> Thanks!
>> Rick
> I'm attaching a module I wrote for doing this. The Bottlenose module which is not
> included just has things like logging and default values. You could modify this
> module to provide those methods.
> -Bill Carr_______________________________________________

Thanks Bill!
This is great.  So far I have been using FCK and the fck_connector.am from:

I'm not sure if my client wants to use CKFinder, tinyMCE because the are both
license products.  I also found elFinder at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/elfinder/ elFinder is open source, but also does
not have a perl connector so I may use what you have as a go-by to make a perl
connector for elFinder, but it all depends on what my client wants...  It seems
that CKEditor and elFinder (with a perl backend) would be a perfect open source
solution for IC (and dancer).  If my client can pay me to build a perl backend for
elFinder, I will make it open and post it here.

Thanks again!