[ic] Authorize.net questions

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Feb 18 20:05:41 UTC 2013

If you are using a standard store:

My referer and partner is blank in the database

transaction type will depend on the type of business and how you want to
work your sales
we use AUTH_ONLY

this allows sales dept to adjust the sales order down if we are short
You can capture, or void/cancel the sale by finishing processing in the
admin UI

This keeps fewer people from needing to log into the Authorize.net admin