[ic] Products.txt.upload problem

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Sat May 4 07:59:46 UTC 2013

Mark,

What about learning how to use mysql as your database and set it up from
scratch?

I'm a physicist and not an IT professional and I have learned to deal
with these things myself and rarely ask nowadays. It takes days
sometimes, but it is much better to be the expert and the one asking
questions.

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein