[ic] strap: a new template for Interchange

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Oct 24 16:10:38 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 04:40 PM, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Mike Heins wrote:
>
>> Is there any reason not to just replace the current demo? Are we still using that the automatic rebuild script we did lo those many moons ago, so as to give it a completely configurable demo including admin?
>
> Just that the rest of us haven't seen Strap in action at all yet, and I like to leave the old around until it's really clear the new has superceded it.

Well, I met Josh at the conference and there is no doubt that Strap supercedes the ancient demo.
It's time to rip off the old cross roads and build a shiny and fast highway intersection, even
we have to travel bumpy side roads for a while.

Regards
	Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Open Source conference on E-commerce:

http://www.ecommerce-innovation.com/