[ic] Interchange6::Schema question

Peter Mottram peter at sysnix.com
Tue Sep 30 08:45:55 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff

Check out this gist for an example of adding columns to result classes
using a local Interchange6::Schema package:

https://gist.github.com/SysPete/b8c3c0e13d02b307de06

You can use the same setup to override a column definition. Something
like this _should_ work though I have not tested it:

https://gist.github.com/SysPete/207cb5dd76b3642647d0

R.
PeteM