[ic] Specify flypage using javascript or another non-database method

DB db at m-and-d.com
Sun Apr 26 15:36:40 UTC 2015

Hi all. I'm working an making IC5 site a bit more mobile friendly and so
far it's been fairly painless. Using javascript to redirect mobile
visitors to the mobile version of a page works well. But I now need a
way to make mobile visitors see a different flypage than non-mobile
visitors see.

PageSelectField looks like one way to change the flypage on a
per-product basis but that's not what I need here. Can anyone think of a
way to change the flypage using javascript or ome other non-database
method? Thanks for any ideas!

DB