[ic] Strap

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Mon Oct 5 19:22:33 UTC 2015

I have made some progress implementing the strap store. I used the
default perl in ubuntu 15.04.

Because the product group urls on the left did not expand I did that in
apache2.conf.

Also I rewrote product_tree because it was repeating and only showing
one subgroup.

My biggest problems now are that I cannot disable the session ids in the
url in catalog.cfg, but worse than that AlwaysSecure doesn't work. I
then lose my cart at the checkout page.

http://new.aussievitamin.com/