[ic] showing items in order reports

Davideth Davideth at whojamadoogle.com
Mon Apr 2 15:26:40 UTC 2018

I have modified the order reports to include some new reports, including
'pending orders. 'shipped orders', and 'canceled orders'.

During the report generation, I have added an items field and would like
for the first 4 items of each order be looked up from orderline and
placed into the table data for that field.

Example

HCPZ55305
<https://huldaclarkparazapper.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin/order_view?order=HCPZ55305&id=du6akAKs&mv_pc=123>
	petz_UZI
	Sunny 	Keala, HI 	20180221 04:02:49 	$300.70 	pending

would become
HCPZ55305
<https://huldaclarkparazapper.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin/order_view?order=HCPZ55305&id=du6akAKs&mv_pc=123>
	petz_UZI 	pz30050
pz00008
pz00019m
	Sunny 	Keala, HI 	20180221 04:02:49 	$300.70 	pending

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this. I have tried several
different ways of looking it up from orderline but none have worked so far.