[ic] Sorry, the page (process) was not found

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Apr 12 02:42:20 UTC 2018

> On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:28 PM, Davideth <Davideth at whojamadoogle.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the assistance David,
>

> https://paradex.com/~paradex/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin/index
>
> results in
>
> https://paradex.com/~paradex/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/admin/login
>
> when the valid id and password are entered,
>
> it goes to page https://paradex.com/~paradex/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/process
>

> which posts the following error message:
>

> Sorry, the page (process) was not found
>
> The requested page (process) was not found.
>
> My problem is, since there is not any actual process.html or process.pm that I can find, I can not see what in process is causing the problem.
>
> In fact, every time that process is called, the same result occurs.

The process actionmap is built-in to the interchange system, so it does not have a file like some of the other pages; I’d guess something about your rewrites are resulting in a rewrite of a POST to a different URL, which would discard the form data so “process” doesn’t know what to do.

HTH,

David
--
David Christensen