[ic] /n in product table caused double entry in store section of comment field

kerry at basicq.com kerry at basicq.com
Thu Apr 26 19:55:23 UTC 2018

While setting up working model, I tried inserting /n in the data in one of
my products, and to my surprise, it did not make a new line break, but
duplicated the information, not just in the product where I inserted it,
but in all of the products. I deleted the product code I entered it in,
but that did not change the rest of the products. Is there any easy way to
fix this?

If no easy way, will entering a new product table fix it, or did it cause
something in interchange to break.

https://johnson.basicq.com is the location, the product long description
is the affected area.(comment field )

Thanks for any suggestions,