[ic] Error with Tag->data in actionmap after upgrade to Centos 7.4 mysql 5.7.21

Andrew Baerg andrew at pullingshots.ca
Sun Mar 11 14:53:26 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-11 03:46 AM, Peter wrote:
> On 11/03/18 13:52, Andrew Baerg wrote:
>> I don't think there is any way to use $Tag->data in an ActionMap
>> without AllowGlobal.
> Ummm, see my previous responses where I gave three different ways to
> make it work.
>

> Peter

Right, sorry for not noting that.

But I don't see any way to use $Tag->data directly in an ActionMap sub defined on the catalog level the way Andy had without setting AllowGlobal for the catalog. I don't think Andy's ActionMap could have been working on the previous system without AllowGlobal.

--
https://github.com/pullingshots ... https://metacpan.org/author/BAERGAJ