[ic] IC Srtap 10 access

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Sun Mar 18 12:42:51 UTC 2018

Ran into a strange (I thought) error while in my dev setup. I had a
Short Description field that looked somethin like this. My product is 2".

When trying to view in store, I got a message that I did not have to the
page I was trying to view. I removed the " from the end of the line and
ass was well. the quote symble inside the description does not seem to
affect it as I have to use a lot of size desc. with the products I sell.

--
BasicQ Inc. PO Box 381 Boca Raton, FL 33429 Phone: 800-448-0665 email:
kerry at basicq.com www.basicq.com https://decor.basicq.com