[ic] image and text issues in strap 5.10

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Sun Mar 18 12:54:28 UTC 2018

I see directories for images 75x75 and 120x150 plus some resize dir that
I am wondering how and if these are supposed to be populated. When I
upload using sftp, where is the initial images for items and thumb
supposed to live? I have always use images/items and images/thumb in 5.6.

I hate having to ask these type questions here, but there is not much I
can find in the maillist. Anyone know how many instances of 5.10 is
being used at present? I am considering moving my present site from 5.6
to take advantage of the more mobile friendly 5.10 or similar program.

On mobile friendly, I notices on my dev site, that the the text and
options are off the screen when making the browser small like a phone.
Seem like it should wrap below the image. This could be my hacked
together site I use for exploring strap.

--
BasicQ Inc. PO Box 381 Boca Raton, FL 33429 Phone: 800-448-0665 email:
kerry at basicq.com www.basicq.com https://decor.basicq.com