[ic] IC 5.10 matrix options

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Thu Mar 22 09:25:48 UTC 2018

Matrix options has a type change for one widget or separate widgets.
When I change my dev site from 2016 to separate, they show proper in the
store, but when You try to add the item to the cart, the cart just comes
up empty. I checked the on-line demo to change one of the matrix item to
separate widget, but it does not change. Is there a problem with the
matrix options?  I did not build the matrix option from scratch, but
used the change option type from a simple option.

--
BasicQ Inc. PO Box 381 Boca Raton, FL 33429 Phone: 800-448-0665 email:
kerry at basicq.com www.basicq.com https://decor.basicq.com