[ic] There was an error adding the order to the transaction table. It was: Not a GLOB reference at /opt/interchange-master/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 1080.

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Mar 28 15:38:25 UTC 2018

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

> I'm trying to run an Interchange site using interchange-master and I'm
> running into issues trying to make an order.
>
> The site is using a pretty standard etc/log_transaction file.
>
> Finalizing the order results in the following error:
>
> "There was an error adding the order to the transaction table. It was: Not a
> GLOB reference at /opt/interchange-master/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line
> 1080."

Gert, sorry to hear that. I haven't heard of that one before.

> I don't know if this has anything to do with the newer Perl version or
> that there is some other glitch somewhere.

What version of Perl are you using, and where did it come from?

I just tested a fresh Interchange + Strap demo built from Git checkout,
using Perl 5.26.1 installed by plenv, on Fedora 27, and was able to
complete a test order fine.

I did have to `touch _indev` in the Interchange root so that the test
payment gateway code loads, but that can be worked around by editing
interchange.cfg to get rid of the ifdef @INDEV check.

Maybe some more details about your environment will give us more ideas of
what could be going wrong.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen