[ic] Displaying cat field in title tag

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 29 18:15:29 UTC 2018

>  Yes, I have the flypage but not sure of the code to display the field contents.  The mysql location of the field is cat::title_head_format.
>
> What code would I use to display this field in my title tag?
>
> this is the url of the page, it's a category page:
> http://www.airdelights.com/workplace-safety-signs-category.html?cat=5839 <http://www.airdelights.com/workplace-safety-signs-category.html?cat=5839>
>
> thanks David!
> steve at airdelights.com <mailto:steve at airdelights.com>

Hi Steve,

If the page in question already has something setting the page title (most do, via the [tmp page_title]…[/tmp] construct) you could adjust it in there.

So if it’s already a flypage or similar construct, you can access the item’s properties, say:

[tmp page_title][either][item-param title_head_format][or]__COMPANY_NAME__[/either][/tmp]

You would need to match the PREFIX-param against the other ones in this page if they appear; not being familiar with your specific setup I can’t offer much more than general guidance.

Best,

David
--
David Christensen