[wellwell-devel] Contributions

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Thu Jun 18 08:33:46 UTC 2009

Marty Tennison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been reading up on wellwell and have a copy of wellwell running on
> my dev machine.  I'd like to help out (within my abilities) if possible.
>
> Question: Is there sample data yet?  Or is that something I could work on?
>
> I see AnyData.pm but I'm not sure if I understand what it is doing.

If your copy of wellwell is already running, you can import products and
categories from any standard based catalog like that:

interchange --runjobs=wellwell=migrate

Please follow instructions inside of jobs/migrate/standard.

The next bigger change to WellWell is probably borrowing the design from the
ICDEVGROUP website relaunch.

Regards
        Racke

Interchange Development Team