MiniVend Akopia Services

What is the reason for all the "No Subject" posts?

We all know how to find these sites or we would not be here.

I do not understand the reason for posting to the list with no subject so much, it is a waste of space on the list to do that so many times and not contribute anything to the list with the posting except the addresses of these sites that we all are aware of or we would not be here in the first place.

If there is a good reason for doing this please let us know what it is.

Thanks,
Roy

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: