MiniVend Akopia Services

Re: built-in web server problem

> TJ:
> No help yet, but I'm working on similar ground, will post when finished - the defaults
> are listed in the makecat script ...
>
> Dave Ogren

Still no luck.  I've tried minivend/nevairbe and it won't let me login.
I've tried both /simple/reconfig and /mv_admin and it won't work.

Thanks,
--t.j.

--
T.J. Weber                  | Providing your business with COMPLETE
CEO, Interplanetary Media   | computer & Internet solutions!

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: