MiniVend Akopia Services

Re: [mv] (Off-Topic) Amazon (Patent) US5960411: Method and system for placinga purchase order via a communications

This is by far the most amazing off-topic I've ever witnessed.  I've used
such a laserpointer to taunt the cat just yesterday.  I better call my lawyer.

At 04:31 PM 12/17/1999 , you wrote:
>Here's another patent for ya.   It's titled "Method of exercising a
>cat."
>
>http://www.patents.ibm.com/details?&pn=US05443036__&s_clms=1#clms
>
>I will no longer be amazed at what gets through the US patent office.
>
>Carl

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://www.insideline.net
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.            http://www.yamamoto.baits.com

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: