Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] perl system Safe trap

******    message to minivend-users from Steve & Patti <psatg@on-net.net>     ******

  While looking through the archives I came across a bit of code to try
and I am getting caught. Below is my code but orig message said to allow
global from minivend.cfg. Version 4.03 and no sign of allow global that
I can see like the old days. Tried a user tag with this code and got
nothing but the tags listed on the page. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

[perl]
	system("perl /home/httpd/cgi-bin/weather/weather.cgi
>/tmp/weather.html");
[/perl]

have also tried [perl global=1] with no luck error log says system is
what got trapped.

TIA

Steve
-