Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] perl system Safe trap

******    message to minivend-users from Murray Gibbins <murray@scotweb.ltd.uk>     ******

Steve & Patti wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from Steve & Patti <psatg@on-net.net>     ******
>
>   While looking through the archives I came across a bit of code to try
> and I am getting caught. Below is my code but orig message said to allow
> global from minivend.cfg. Version 4.03 and no sign of allow global that
> I can see like the old days. Tried a user tag with this code and got
> nothing but the tags listed on the page. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> [perl]
>         system("perl /home/httpd/cgi-bin/weather/weather.cgi
> >/tmp/weather.html");
> [/perl]
>
> have also tried [perl global=1] with no luck error log says system is
> what got trapped.
>
> TIA
>
> Steve
> -
> To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
> email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
> Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

Make it into a gobal sub then call it. This avoids the blocking in the Safe.pm
which is stopping you doing what you want.
--
  ____
  \__/    Murray Gibbins             murray@scotweb.ltd.uk
   ||     Scotland. Europe.    Fax: +44 (0) 7020  93 49 04
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: