Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Need MiniVend help with NT4 and IIS4...

We have exhausted our resources with trying to get MiniVend to work on our NT Server.  We are not experienced with MiniVend at all and would like to get estimates from people willing to get it going on our server.  This would be performed via pcANYWHERE.

If you know of anyone who does this, please refer us to them or if you are interested in doing this for us, please send us an estimate to simply get a demo running on our server and to outline step by step instructions for us to use in setting up future catalogs.

Please send estimates or inquiry's to Dustin Knape at dustin.knape@servershock.com

Thank you,
Dustin Knape

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: