Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: MV 4.04 and va= on scan

******    message to minivend-users from Barry Treahy <Barry@BSTent.com>     ******

Ed LaFrance wrote:

> I've found that with Minivend, success vs. failure is often a question of
> trying variations and alternate syntax.  With your search expression. maybe
> you could try
>
>          [page scan arg="
>                  se=[blah blah]
>                  va=leftside_category=[loop-data categories line]
>                  "]The link[/page]
>
> or
>
>          [area href=scan arg="
>                  se=[blah blah]
>                  va=leftside_category=[loop-data categories line]
>                  "]The link[/area]

Thanks Ed, but I've tried both of these and still the results are not correct, the va= is not
being processed.  I even simplied the values returned in the variable line to resolve my
earlier complaint about the encoding of the equal sign but that resolved nothing.

I have noticed a lot of references in the mailing archives stating what you did about syntax
order being an issue.  This seems to simply do the documenation further injustice when
examples and syntax mileage varies so much.

I've had a long day, I'll poke at it tomorrow if anyone else has a suggestion.

Barry

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: