Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Sales Tax Generation?

******    message to minivend-users from Alexander Darke <darke@powersites.net>     ******

I'm getting weird behavior from the sales tax java script.

In my catalog.cfg of a test site, I have the following

Variable    TAXAREA         MA OH IL
Variable    TAXRATE         MA=15.5 OH=4.5 IL=25.5

When I fill out the shipping info (not logged in) and I put MA, it
correctly pops up the window with the sales tax and tells them to refresh
to add it to the page. When I put in OH or IL, it pops up and says $0.00
and no sales tax is generated.

Am I just missing something obvious here?

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: