Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] makecat can't find IniConf.pm

******    message to minivend-users from Pedram Saleh <pedram@vaxxine.com>     ******

MiniVend 4.04
Perl 5.005
Mandrake Linux 7 with MySQL 3.22.32

I'm having a problem with the makecat script.  It tries to find a file
called IniConf.pm but that file doesn't exist on my system (I did a
search for it and came up empty).  I recently installed perl 5.6 but
then put perl 5.005 back on whenI had problems with 5.6.  The error
I get is "Can't locate IniConf.pm in @INC (@INC contains: <whole bunch
of paths, mostly starting with /usr>) at ./makecat line 53.".  I tried
taking perl 5.6 off before reinstalling perl 5.005 but it won't let me
because of dependancy problems.  Anyone know how I can fix this?

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: