Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] MySQL setup tutorial??

******    message to minivend-users from "Keith Pettit" <keithp@censoft.com>     ******

OK I guess I'm being an idiot, but this is very confusing.

I would like to create the catalog using the makecat command but I have a
password on my database.  How can I define what that password is??

I tried changing changing the catalog.cfg of an exisiting cart, but can't
seem to get it to work.

Another question: I installed using the .rpm's and I also installed
MiniMate.  What is the default username/password, or how can I define it?

Thanks again

Keith