Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] product SQL table AND product.txt ?

******    message to minivend-users from John Beima <jbeima@palb.com>     ******

G'Day Patrice,

It is because of the way you have defined your databases.

If you look at the "products.pgsql" file in the pgsql directory you will
probably see that it is referencing the products.txt file throughout it.
If I am not mistaken, if you no longer want a source file, you just
change all those references from products.txt to products.sql... At least
that is my understanding.

John

<pblot@iptechs.net>