Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Error message question

******    message to minivend-users from Todd Benson <todd@ehawaiigov.org>     ******

Mike,

We are running Solaris.  My boss tried installing GDBM but the same error still
persists.  Do you have any other ideas on overcoming this problem.  What version of
GDBM do we need?  So far we have installed minivend on my computer with no problem
like this and a development server with the same OS as the computer we are trying to
get this catalog to work on.  Thanks for you help.

Todd Benson