Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Using CyberCash when total is $0.00?

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

Because of my clients using gift certificates is quite possible that a
cusomter's order will total up to $0.00 when they checkout. Cybercash
doesn't seem to like this very much and refuses to process it.

My feeling is that there is way around this but I'm not sure. Can you do
order routing based on the total of the cart? Is there a way to do this
without order routing?

Also, I had to hack Interpolate.pm to prevent negative subtotals. This
doesn't seem to be the right way to do this. Anyone have thoughts on
this as well? This isn't critical but I'd like to get some opinons on
it.
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: