Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Comparison with Open Sales

******    message to minivend-users from "Rob Zimmerman" <rob@readysite.net>     ******

Mike,
I never bothered to even install it, I nabbed the version:
OpenSales Alpha Release 0.7.6 of OpenMerchant,January 31, 2000.
on 30June00 back when Birgett mentioned it here and after reading through
the docs came to the impression that it was no where near the "maturity" of
MV/Interchange. The distribution package is not what I am use to seeing in
most perl program distributions. I do not know what they are putting up now
however.

Hmmm just took a look at their website, they went from alpha to final release
pretty quick? Am I reading that right?

Rob
-----